This week I have a question for you: How much time do you spend in front of your kitchen sink each day?
What if you could transform this mundane task into a spiritually beneficial activity?
In 3 John 1:4, John writes, “I have no greater joy than to hear that my children are walking in the truth.”
One way we can practice walking in truth is by keeping His truth always before us, as a way of orienting our hearts to Jesus, even in daily tasks like washing the dishes or loading the dishwasher.
All you have to do is:
1. Choose a verse from the Bible
2. Write it on a sticky note
3. Post it above your kitchen sink
4. Be encouraged to walk in truth!
5. Optional: Share a picture of your verse in the myOTA Facebook group
Some ideas when choosing your verse:
– Choose a verse you’d like to memorize
– Write out an “I am” statement spoken by Christ as a way of worshipping Jesus
– Identify a lie you’re believing and write a verse that replaces it with truth
We’re excited to see which verse you chose to post!