Thank you for subscribing to the Quiet Time for Busy Women eCourse!
Your first week's assignment will arrive in your inbox this coming Sunday.
These emails are meant to help you become more consistent in your daily quiet time over the next 6 weeks.
Here's what makes this eCourse amazing:
- Email delivery: I'll send you the course through email so you don't have to remember or log in somewhere. It comes to you.
- 1 big idea: you'll get 1 short lesson each week on Sunday afternoon so you can get to it before your week begins.
- Only 15 minutes a day: I've included 5 short and creative daily activities to help you see tangible results quickly
- Links to additional reading: I've include links to other Scripture and related content to help you study themes that stood out to you.
- Companion workbook: If you prefer print to digital, you can order the companion workbook to complement your daily devotions and dig deeper into God's Word.
I challenge you to invest this time in your relationship with God: 15 minutes a day, 5 days a week, for 6 weeks. Do this, and I guarantee you'll soon experience a deeper and more personal connection with God.
Watch for your first week's content hitting your inbox on Sunday!
Your Email Newsletter
You'll also receive a weekly newsletter that will arrive every Friday morning. In it you'll find an exclusive devotional written just for my email friends, a peek at the blog posts that week, and any additional topics or goodies I think you'll enjoy.
Your Prayer Requests
While I enjoy writing, one of my favorite things about this online ministry is connecting with readers on a personal level. If you have a prayer request, please reply to this email. I personally read every single email and pray for you.
Ready to get started? Watch for the first email coming soon.
With much joy,